Wimbledon School of English's London Exam Centre has officially reopened and is offering English examinations for candidates in London. We have been working very hard behind the scenes so that candidates will be able to take their exam socially distanced in a safe and secure environment. Exam options will include all Cambridge Exams, IELTS and OET exams over the coming summer months.
The main school at Wimbledon School of English is due to open its doors to students on September 7th and to help answer your questions, we will be hosting 2 webinars on Friday 3rd July. One webinar at 08:30 BST and one at 14:00 BST, to accommodate different timezones. Our webinar panel will consist of:
Managing Director: Jane Dancaster
Principal: Fiona Dunlop
Operations & Exam Centre Director: Sandro Saviolo
Director of Studies: Jo Krousso
Accommodation Manager: Julie Ransley
Academic Project Manager: Duncan MacInnes
It is a chance for our partner's to get answers to practical questions such as:
- How will WSE ensure the safety of students and staff at the school?
- What happens on the first day?
- What procedures are in place to make accommodation safe?
- What happens if a student or member of staff contracts Covid?
- What happens if a student has to self isolate because they have come in to contact with Covid?
- How will my client's first day in the UK be affected by Covid-19 precautions?
Each webinar will have a Q&A section at the end. It is open to all agents and education consultants, and to register, just follow the link below.
We look forward to seeing you all there.
Webinar 1: Friday July 3rd @ 08:30 BST (GMT+1)
Webinar 2: Friday July 3rd @ 14:00 BST (GMT+1)
To see the upcoming exam dates for the rest of June, July and August, visit